Sunday, April 24, 2011

GOING "NOWHERE SLOWLY"


That's my new motto from now on,  got just under a month to get South, and want to see as much as possible in 30days. Woke-up to sun-shine and blue sky's, what a treat,   must have been my singing yesterday, heard 2 guys chatting when I stopped for my normal coffee break, saying that they will have to find a new name for the new season between winter and spring, its taken so long to arrive. Headed East again following Highway 90 towards "Yellowstone National Park" Went through Washington state and then into Idaho, passing Spokane for the second in 2 days, Coeur d Alena and further on found a great motel on the side of the Clark Falls River .Lots of snow along the way, seen no other bikers on the road, until today, must have past at least 15 Harley riders out I suppose because the sun was out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home